Windows are your view to the outside world. They provide an access point for bright sunlight and clean crisp air to enter your home. They are also a focal point to any room. Clean windows make a happy home.
Our process is very complete, leaving you with a very clean window and making you the envy of all your neighbors.
Our 9-step window washing process:
- First, we remove all the screens and take them outside to be gently brushed with water and soap and rinsed with fresh water.
- Next, from the inside of the house, we open each window (when possible) and wipe out the tracks and sills.
- Then, we start washing the interior windows, wetting them and very carefully, with a razor scraper, removing anything that may have found its way to the surface of the window.
- Once the window has been scraped, we once again wet it with our scrubber washer.
- Now, it is time to squeegee and dry your window.
- After using the squeegee to remove most of the moisture on the glass, we finish by wiping the edges to remove all remaining moisture.
- Next, we start washing your exterior frames and windows, removing all dirt, grime, smudges, dust, cobwebs, and anything else with our soft washer and mild window washing solution.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 with the exterior windows.
- Finally, we wipe down all your sills with a sponge/wet towel.
I would highly recommend Pastor Cleaning
I am extremely impressed and satisfied with my experience with Pastor Cleaning. Every time I have made contact, Jose Pastor has responded immediately and has provided estimates for the job very quickly. He is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient.